CLASS TEACHER (TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE)
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2021
Temporary up to 1 Year
Salary: £27,600– £29,664 (M2 – M3)
Hours: Full Time
Do you have very high expectations? Do you want to make a full contribution to children’s learning as well as the wider life of our school?
We are looking to appoint a skilled, committed, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our vibrant, successful & supportive team.
The successful applicant must:
- have a proven track record of teaching successfully with an impact on progress;
- be passionate about pupil learning, progress and well-being;
- have excellent classroom organisation and behaviour management skills;
- be passionate about the development of a dynamic and inspiring curriculum, being able to lead and motivate our children;
- have excellent teaching, interpersonal and communication skills;
- be committed to their own professional development;
- want to make a full contribution to the wider life of our school.
The appointed person should be creative, forward thinking and able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative to ensure quality education for all pupils. As part of Lingfield Academy Trust, there are exciting opportunities to work across the Trust Schools and for career progression. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by calling the school office on the above number.
Appointments will be made in line with the Academy’s Pay Policy and professional skill descriptors.
Hurworth Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance (certificate of disclosure form from the Disclosure and Barring Service) and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed.
Please contact Rebecca Kukielka for an application form on the e-mail below:
Please returned completed applications directly to the school at the above address, marked for the attention of Mrs Rebecca Kukielka or via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 7th June 2021
Interviews: Friday 11th June 2021